To register and receive services on the site https://icod.global the client needs to provide the site with some personal data that is necessary to place an order for the provision of services.
Personal data is considered to be any information related to a particular person and giving the opportunity to identify his personality. The only exception is information whose dissemination is permitted by law.
By accepting the terms, you:
- Provide reliable information about yourself (user name, his email address ( e-mail ), contact phone number, place of residence, legal entity details)
- You give your consent to its collection and processing of the International Collection of Debts SRL , registered at Chisinau, R. Moldova. https://icod.global guarantees non-disclosure of personal information transmitted by the user, and also undertakes to ensure the mode of its safe storage – protection against accidental or intentional unauthorized access and prevention of possible risks of copying, distribution, blocking, modification, damage, loss or destruction of data.
- You agree to: providing access to personalized information on the site; establishment of feedback for the purpose of processing applications, notification of the status of the order, assistance in matters related to the use of consultation services, provision (with the consent of the user) of information on prices, promotions, special offers; periodically sending you information about events and news of our site; providing (if necessary) technical or client support to the user; carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the user (with the consent of the user). The moment of granting the user consent to the International Collection of Debts SRL is the moment of completion of user registration on the site, confirmed by login and password, or the moment of completion of the order on the site.
Personal data is processed for an indefinite period, until the termination of the licenses issued by the International Collection of Debts SRL for licensed activities. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at your request by sending a written application to the International Collection of Debts SRL.
In case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data of consent to the processing of personal data, the International Collection of Debts SRL has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 of federal law No. 152 -FZ “On personal data”.
In addition, data automatically received by the site when a user visits its pages is also subject to protection: access time, data on the operating system, IP address, purchase history, information from cookies, addresses of visited pages.
During processing, we have the right to perform the following actions with personal data: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify, retrieve, use, transfer in order to study the needs of customers and improve the quality of our products and services, depersonalize, block, delete destroy.
Why is personal information requested?
The processing of personal data is carried out in order to effectively execute orders and other obligations accepted by the International Collection of Debts SRL as binding on you.
The personal data of the client on the website of the law firm https://icod.global can be used for:
- User identification, checkout, payment processing;
- Providing access to personalized information on the site;
- Establishment of feedback for the purpose of processing applications, notification of the status of the order, providing assistance in matters related to the use of the services of a legal company, providing (with the consent of the user) information on prices, promotions, special offers, updating services;
- Periodically sending you information about events and news of our Site;
- Providing (if necessary) technical or customer support to the user;
- Implementation (with the consent of the user) of advertising activities;
If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletters, you can refuse to receive them by following the instructions contained in each mailing list.
To whom can personal information be shared?
The law company https://icod.global carefully protects customer data, does not sell it and does not pass it on to third parties. The exception is only some personal data transmitted to courier delivery services, postal companies, telecommunication operators for organizing the delivery of goods or services.
When can personal information be disclosed?
The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of legislation or with the consent of the subject of personal data.
International Collection of Debts SRL reserves the right to disclose personal data to authorized authorities in cases provided by law or on the basis of a court decision. In addition, the disclosure of such information can be carried out to protect the rights and property of the company https://icod.global , as well as to ensure the personal safety of its employees.